How do I enable PayPal integration?
Accepting payments through your PayPal account is easy.
Here's how to do it:
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "School Settings" from the drop-down.
- Select the "Online Payments" tab.
- Check to enable "PayPal Standard" and enter your email address.
- Choose the currency you wish to accept payments in.
- Choose an "Expense Category" for the PayPal fees (this is the fee that PayPal charges per transaction).
**If you want to create a new category, add it from the "Expenses & Other Income" page.**
- Click "Save".
Once that's completed My School Books will automatically:
- Add a "Make Payment" button on the "Account & Invoices" tab in the Student Portal (this is only visible to adult students and parents).
- Add a "Click Here to Pay Online" button to newly created invoices.
Payments made through either link will automatically be tracked and assigned to the correct family in My School Books.