How do I set up a teacher specific category payroll override?
My School Books allows you to override a teacher's payroll setting on a category by category basis. If the same payroll override rate applies to all your teachers, click here for instructions.
If there's a category that requires a pay other than the teacher's default pay rate and this payroll override will differ from teacher to teacher, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to "Teachers & Admins" from the main menu on the left.
- Click the blue "Edit" button to the left of the teacher's name.
- Select the "Payroll" tab.
- Click the purple "Show Settings" button if the "Base Payroll Settings" and "Category Payroll Settings" are not visible.
- Under the "Category Payroll Settings", click the "+ Add" button.
- Select the "Event Category" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the "Payroll Override" and enter the value.
- Click "Save".
- A "Payroll Settings Changed" prompt will appear. Choose a "Start Date" for this new payroll override to take affect.
Note: The teacher must have their "Base Payroll Settings" configured before the "Category Payroll Settings" will appear as an option.